EtonHouse has developed its philosophy based on research and internationally accredited best practice in education that supports a child focused learning and teaching environment.
At EtonHouse, view we aim to develop each child into a well-balanced individual through engaging environments that support children’s curiosity and wonder; that engage children and that offer them a wide range of materials to work in purposefully designed learning areas.
Every child should acquire social skills and the confidence to communicate freely and easily with both adults and peers. EtonHouse has been established to provide a happy, clinic relaxed and safe environment that contributes to the development of the whole person.
Our excellent staff- to-child ratio is a vital factor in the success of our programmes. We help children maximise their opportunities by providing as many diverse educational experiences for them as possible. We provide an environment in which children grow in independence and take responsibility for their own learning.
News & Events
What We Provide
- A new, centrally located campus
- Spacious, well-equipped classrooms
- Art and dance studios
- Fully-equipped indoor multi-purpose room
- Library Domestic science room
- Language learning centres
- Spacious outdoor play areas.
What We Offer
- A rigorous International, Inquiry-based Curriculum
- Qualified international and local teachers
- A local Chinese Kindergarten
- Daily Mandarin and English Tuition
- Specialised Art, Music and Physical Education Instruction
- A Nurturing, Supporting, Family Environment